Main Meeting Room
These meeting facilities are in a delightful private wooded setting well located for quick access from the entire SF Bay Area. They have plenty of parking and are excellent for business meetings, parties and special events. The rooms are available most weekdays and evenings, and sometimes on weekends. Features include:
- Beautiful wooded setting.
- Very convenient to the entire Bay Area (just off Hwys 280 & 92). Quick & easy for guests to get there from San Francisco, San Jose or even the East Bay. See map.
- Plenty of parking both on site and even off site if needed.
- Quiet and private. No nearby neighbors or traffic to distract from your event.
- Special facilities for on site cooking or child care.
- Good availability on weekdays, weekends, days, evenings.
- Reasonable prices.
The main meeting room or theatre “in the round” has seating for up to 125 people. A piano, reception hall with extra rooms, indoor-outdoor child care facilities can also be arranged.
Facility Capacity: 125 maximum in main meeting room.
The church is just a three minutes off major Highways 280 and 92 which provide quick access from the entire San Francisco Bay area. On-site and off-site parking is excellent and there are no houses or businesses nearby.
The schedule is usually flexible, except for Sunday mornings, and we are happy even discuss meeting a last minute need. Please contact the church office to discuss openings that best fit your event.
As part of the rental package a church member will provide access and can remain available to answer questions during all events.
In order to help insure the church remains beautiful a custodial/property deposit will be required. This deposit is used if additional clean-up is needed, church property is destroyed in any way, or the church is not left the way in which it was found. The deposit is refundable AFTER the event.
An initial deposit is required to “reserve your date” and will be deducted from the final payment. The remaining fee must be received one month prior to wedding events. For other events, in less prime times, payments must be received two weeks prior to the date.