& Reception Hall
These church facilities are in a delightful private wooded setting very conveniently located for your special event. Features include:
- Beautiful wooded setting and chapel.
- Very convenient to the entire Bay Area (just off Hwys 280 & 92). Quick & easy for guests to get there from San Francisco, San Jose or even the East Bay. See map.
- Plenty of parking both on site and even off site if needed.
- Quiet and private. No nearby neighbors or traffic to distract from your event.
- Special facilities for on site cooking or child care.
- Good availability on weekdays, weekends, days, evenings.
- Reasonable prices.
There are extensive and varied facilities including an intimate chapel or theatre with “in the round” seating for up to 125 people, a large reception room with kitchen, meeting rooms, and extensive indoor-outdoor child care & playground facilities. An outdoor reception area can also be arranged.
Facility Capacity: Main chapel-125, Indoor Reception Hall-90.
The church is just a three minutes off major Highways 280 and 92 which provide quick access from the entire San Francisco Bay area. On-site and off-site parking is excellent and there are no houses or businesses nearby.
Regular 10 am-12 am Sunday morning worship services take priority. Otherwise, the schedule is usually flexible and we are happy even discuss meeting a last minute need.
As part of the rental package a church member will provide access and remain available to answer questions during all events & rehearsals. A pastor, pianist, child-care attendants, custodian, etc., can often be made available for a fee upon your request.
In order to help insure the church remains beautiful a custodial/property deposit will be required. This deposit is used if additional clean-up is needed, church property is destroyed in any way, or the church is not left the way in which it was found. The deposit is refundable AFTER the event.
An initial deposit is required to “reserve your date” and will be deducted from the final payment. The remaining fee must be received one month prior to wedding events. For other events, in less prime times, payments must be received two weeks prior to the date.